Baby food line
The lines for the production of ready soups, developed according to the most advanced technologies have been designed to allow the maximum flexibility in production and the total guarantee for the preservation of the organoleptic characteristics of the treated product. Thanks to the multi-year experience gained in cooperation with the most important multinational companies of this sector, it was possible to develop production technologies such as to satisfy a wide range of products both homogeneous and containing large particles.
- Use of tubular or scraped surface heat exchangers, depending on the type of product.
- Reduced maintenance.
- Long production cycles without intermediate washing.
- Continuous process control thanks to monitored panels.
- Production flexibility.
- Line supervision system.
- Creamy soups
- Coarsely-pureed soup with particles up to 4mm
- Soups containing particles up to 30 mm
In one single vessel where it is possible to process different operations: mixing, frying, deaeration, cooking, milling, concentration