Dairy and Soya line
Lines and equipment expecially designed for the production and aseptic filling of soy milk and UHT milk according to the highest quality international standards. The soy milk line production process is composed of the following phases: reception of semifinished product (soy beans), bean coat removal, rehydration and storage, grinding, solubilization, separation, clarification, inhibition, homogenization, cooling and storage, sterilization and aseptic filling. Soy milk can also be kept for further processing in order to obtain, for example, flavoured soy milk, soydrinks, beverages etc.
The separation phase allows to obtain a by-product called“Okara” and generally used as animal food.
UHT milk is obtained after a short holding at the sterilizing temperature, having a shelf life of 90 days. With a longer holding time, a UHT milk having a shelf life up to 180 days can be obtained. Cream can be sterilized and packed as UHT culinary cream; moreover béchamel, drinks, pudding and desserts with basis of UHT milk can be obtained.
- Non stop production cycles without intermediate cleaning phases, up to 48 uninterrupted hours.
- Higher productivity up to 40000 l/h referred to a single line.
- Possibility of obtaining more than one product with the same processing line.
- Extended product shelf life.
- Product higher quality with respect to traditional soy extracts.
- Complete separation of husks from beans.
- Full inactivation of the oxidization process due to lipoxygenase, no unpleasant taste.
- Complete extraction of soluble components such as proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- Accurate bean cleaning during soaking, removal of all colouring substances released by soy during the rehydration phase.
- Very fine grinding, dimensional reduction of particles.
- No product browning during the enzyme inactivation phase.
- Any aftertaste is totally eliminated thanks to the deaeration phase
- High quality of the final product keeping an elevated nutritional value.
- Wide customization of the final product.
- Maximum yield, minimum production waste.
- Highest energy savings thanks to the most advanced technologies.
- Complete line supervision system through monitoring of every process phase.
- Recording, visualisation and printing of all daily production data.
- Soy milk
- Flavoured soy milk
- Soy cream
- Vitamin enriched soy milk
- Dietary fibre enriched soy milk
- Soy milk based drinks with juice fruit addition
- Soy milk based puddings and desserts
- Bases for soy ice cream
CFT can offer a complete range of palletisers and depalletisers. Palletisers with high / low level infeed with single / multiple entry for loose bottles and pack layers, able to handle cans, jars, bottles, cartons, bundles and crates.