Macropak W/2 represents the highest degree of innovation currently available on the market of aseptic fillers for sterile bags with sealed cap coupled with the reliability and sturdiness typical of Rossi & Catelli’s manufacturing tradition. This filler is developed as a result of the profitable collaboration between Rossi & Catelli, Kagome, TAT, and Liberty Packing. Rossi & Catelli is also able to supply its clients with a kit to transform the Macropak TM 2000/2 into a filler for bags with sealed caps.
- Filling chamber and sterilization pre-chamber operating at pressures higher than atmospheric one allow the filling of products with pH < 4.5 without the use of chemical agent.
- 2-inches full passage doser: ideal for high capacities and for filling fruit/tomato products containing dices.
- Final cap washing with steam before sealing to assure absence of air under the valve.
- Sealed cap: it ensures the total sealing of the aseptic bag over the time.
- Newly-designed sealing head: the patented sealing head ensures a simple and quick replacement as well as extremely reduced fouling phenomena of the lower surface in contact with the cap.
- Vertical bag filling: weight accuracy and no mechanical stress on the bag during filling.
- Head pneumatic movements: the absence of hydraulic pistons means hygiene and cleanliness and, as a matter of fact, it avoids the risk of oil leakages in the filling section. The machine is entirely made of stainless steel.
- Possibility of replacing the cap cutting blade during production.
- Automatic feeding of the aluminium reeds to the filling head.
- Quick changeover when passing from 200 l to 1000 l format.
- Twin-head filler: continuous filling and no recirculation of product mean top quality.
- 230 litres;
- 1500 litres
- 50 bags / h max (230 litres)
- 30 bags / h max (1500 litres)