Olimpic FT tube chest
The OLIMPIC FT sterilizer series is the CFT system for sterilizing low and medium viscosity food products such as milk, juices and fruit drinks, concentrated fruit juices and vegetable juices, natural fruit purees, vegetable milks and smoothies.
The tube-in-shell heat exchanger is the heart of this equipment. CFT is internationally renowned as a technically advanced process technology specialist brand and market-leader for efficient tubular heat exchanger systems for the treatment of liquid foods. The tubular heat exchanger guides the product through several straight inner tubes surrounded by a service medium in a shell.
Straight pipes can be corrugated to increase the heat transfer coefficient. CFT design allows fast and efficient treatment with a heat recovery rate of up to 85%. Energy savings can be obtained through a system with an intermediate loop product/water/product or by product-to-product tubular exchangers, which guarantee up to 30%faster heat treatment. The inner bundle of the product-to-product exchangers can be removed for inspecting the product flow path.
- Pressure control to guarantee that the sterile product pressure is above the average pressure at all times.
- Special Design of tanks and heat exchangers to reduce product losses due to the water/product mixing front.
- Compact Design: the equipment is delivered to the customer wired and pre-tested in our factory in Italy.
- All heat exchangers meet the requirements of the Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC.
- Optional Design for products containing fibres and particles: this option includes automatic valves to operate reverse flow during the CIP cycle to reduce CIP downtime.
- Optional Deaerator for removing dissolved gasses such as oxygen and carbon dioxide from beverages that are sensitive to air content. Volatile aromas are condensed and reinjected into the product.
- Optional Homogenizer.
- Optional volumetric pumps for viscous products such as smoothies or natural fruit purees.
- Maximum thermal exchange efficiency and process uniformity.
- Product pressure is always higher than the working fluids pressure: aseptic conditions are guaranteed during every single cycle phase.
- Employment of positive pumps for mass transfer.
- Self-standing C.I.P. system: plant washing fully independent from external, uncontrolled factors, descaling and refining on water side (efficient thermal exchange).
- Windows software supervision: fully accessible and re-configurable.
- Nectars and clear juices
- Flavoured milk
- Soy drinks
- Softdrinks and fruit juices
- Cooking cream
- Whipping cream
- Soy cream