Stematic Long Run
Expression of Rossi & Catelli’s innovatory potential and know how in the UHT sterilization field, Stematic Long Run is, from a technologic point of view, the most advanced and reliable plant that can be adopted for the UHT treatment of foodstuffs to be aseptically filled.
It is the result of systematic studies carried out on all aspects and problems relating to the milk sterilization; strict process tests on pilot plants, research of the most effective solution to ensure excellent performances, premium level quality of the finished product and remarkable economic advantages. Stematic Long Run is covered by international patents and offers the additional advantage of a fully automated control and supervision system.
Products: Milk, Flavoured Milk , Bechamel, Base product for ice-cream, Soy milk, Flavoured soy milk, Milk-based puddings and desserts, Soy-based puddings and desserts
Products: Cooking cream, Ceam for coffee, Whipping cream, Soy cream
- High capacity (up to 40 m3/h).
- Short depreciation period.
- Continuous production cycles up to 48 hours, without intermediate washing; low incidence of times and costs connected to washing cycles, reduced product losses.
- Short product residence time at the sterilization temperature, instantaneous product heating and cooling, preservation of the organoleptic and nutritional characteristics of the finished product.
- Temperature-controlled steam barriers in all critical points: aseptic conditions assured.