Vacuum Seamer ASV
CFT COMACO ASV vacuum seaming system is designed for products which can benefit from air removal, products such as corn, peas, meat, fish, grain products, etc. In a market demanding increasingly higher quality the ASV vacuum seaming system is particularly recommended to excellently preserve the product nourishing features. This system allows to reach high speeds. 35.000 – 45.000 cph, with tin plate or aluminium cans, two or three piece cans, standard or easy open end.
It is composed by 3 sections:
- Conveyor with worm screw and stainless steel chain
- The conveyor is provided with cells which hold and transport the cand up to the inlet of the seamer
- Horizontal teeth chain conveyor. The tooth takes the can from the cell and takes it to the seamer
- Very high vacuum is reached inside the cans (more than 70 cm/Hg). This is feasible because of the large vacuum chamber and it is maintained by a vacuum unit with liquid ring pump
- Operator’s access is very easy with opposing hinged doors.
- The drive motor is outside the vacuum chamber.
- The unit is completely equipped with an automatic centralised lubrication system.
- Stainless steel conveyor, for cans feeding to the vacuum chamber, specially designed to prevent product spillage during the transfer of the can from the filler to the seamer
- 8-chuck seamer inside the vacuum chamber
- Motorization controlled by inverter
- Vacuum pump
- Control cabinet