Spray is an optical sorter with a very high resolution camera designed to check products such as processed vegetables and fruit. The selection criteria are managed through a special software program in which the machine calibration data are entered. The criteria that can be entered are colour defects, rotten products and foreign bodies, even of the same colour as the good product.
The product to be selected by Spray is fed onto the inspection belt which, in addition to transporting the product, also stabilises it to prevent it from rolling around during the process. the vision area is well-separated from the ejection area in order to prevent splashes of product from jeopardising selection over the course of time.
Spray may be equipped with just one air-jet ejection system with 176 electrically operated ejector valves or, in the 3Way option, with two reject systems in order to differentiate unusable defects from those considered as a second product quality level.
Capacity: Up to 10 t/h
Machine length: 3600 mm
Width of inspection belt: 1082 mm
Speed of inspection belt: 120-150 m/min
Pixel size: 0.5x0.5 mmNumber of ejector valves: 176
SPRAY is an Octa-Chromatic machine fitted out with the following technologies:
- NIR (Near InfraRed) technology to detect the presence of rotten matter or foreign bodies;
- Visible Colour analysis to detect colour defects such as green products, yellowing of the product, etc.;
- Chlorophyll analysis for scrupulous detection of foreign bodies in products containing high levels of chlorophyll (salad, peas, green beans).
- Translucence analysis to detect the presence of pits in dried fruit and of contaminating agents on the conveyor belt side.
- Shape analysis to detect stalks on the fruit and on the green beans. Any small pieces of scrap can also be removed thanks to this analysis.
Ethernet connection for remote access is available.The machine keeps statistical data on rejected products for the quality analysis of the raw materials selected.
- High production capacity. Large quantities of product can be selected in a short time;
- Significant labour reduction (up to 100% depending on the application);
- High levels of product Quality and Safety which cannot be achieved with the use of labour;
- Reading of the qualitative and quantitative data of the raw materials analysed in real time;
- Automatic capturing and filing of the images of the rejected products for post-production analysis;
- Selection constant over time, even over 3 work shifts;
- Low maintenance costs;
- User-friendly software for ease of use and programming.
- Baby leaf salad
- Adult salad
- Chopped carrots
- Chopped Potatoes
- Rehydrated beans
- Whole and chopped green beans
- Chopped peppers
- Diced onions
- Peeled garlic
- Crisps and French-fries
- Diced peaches
- Diced pears
- Dried apricots
- Dried cherries
- Frozen berries
- Frozen cherries
- Sea salt
AISI304 or AISI316 stainless steel