Manzini has developed a complete and automatic processing system for the production of products based on fruit as ingredients for finished products such as yogurt, bakery products, desserts, ice creams. etc.
The main unit of this plant is composed of a jacketed vessel operating with hot or cold water, with a rotary coil heat exchanger located inside. The unit is placed on a platform located on a loading cell. All the technological phases from ingredient feeding to the end product are realized inside this vessel; recipes and all the process phases related to the final product are planned by a personal computer placed in the control room. All phases can be planned with the required working parameters. The goals of this plant are:
- excellent end product quality
- dice integrity (in products containing diced fruit)
- to avoid as much as possible the damage due lo the thermal treatment to optimize the concentration homogeneity.
- Extremely flexible unit, capable of preparing different products with various recipes.
- Achieves an effective mixing and uniform heating temperature of the product with minimal damage to the integrity of the particles
- Control and regulate of various process parameters such as temperature and rotary coil speed.
- Excellent heat transfer coefficient thanks to the rotary coil exchanger.
- No scrapers causing risk of product contamination with materials subject to wear.
- Minimum stagnation points to ensure excellent sanitation.
- Fruit/vegetable purèe and concentrates
- Jams and Jelly
- Special products