Filling and packaging lines especially designed for lube oil, grease, additives and brake oil.
Containers usually used in this kind of industry are in metal or plastic, with capacity ranging from 0.5L up to 1.000 L.
The wide range of containers, their various capacities and the different nature of products lead CFT to study and design solutions specific for each requirement.
- The main machines of these lines - filler – palletiser – depalletiser - are designed and manufactured in our plants.
- All machines feature strong structures and compact dimensions.
- Low maintenance requirements.
- The “heart” of every packaging line is the filler and, for these products, we can offer two different filling technologies, represented by piston fillers and weight fillers, in-line or rotary type, to suite (customized to) each specific requirement.
- High filling accuracy, fundamental to avoid waste of product.
- Non-drip nozzles.
- Quick product and container change-over.
- Automatic or semiautomatic systems for empty containers feeding. They can be high and low level traditional depalletisers, robot systems, unscramblers or depilers, the choice is based on the type of container, speed of the line and customer’s requirements.
- Automatic high and low level palletising systems either traditional or robotic.
- Turn-key lines complete with supervision systems for self-diagnosys and control of complete line functions. They allow to record and manage large amounts of data and provide statistical data on line efficiency, stop reasons, alarms etc..
5L bottles: from 1,800 up to 9,500 bph
20L pails: from 200 cph up to 1,500 bph
200L drums: from 50 up to 150 cph
1000L IBC: up to 8 cph
- Lube oil
- Brake oil