Fruit of the experience gained with the leading worldwide companies and of the constant research of ever more advanced and reliable solutions, the new Labopak aseptic filler is a further proof that we, at Rossi & Catelli, pursue our policy of constant improvement in order to offer machines which ensure a quality/performance/price ratio decidedly competitive. Utmost flexibility, very reduced overall dimensions and high level of filling process automation and control make Labopak the ideal machine for niche products such as, for instance, the organic products. Like all our aseptic fillers, Labopak exclusively operates with steam as machine and cap sterilizing agent, thus eliminating any possibility of product contamination.
- Utmost flexibility in using both containers and caps: 5 to 230 litres bags, 1”, 2” and 1” cap with dispenser.
- Excellent quality / performance / price ratio.
- No use of chemical agents for products with pH<4.5
- Very reduced overall dimensions.
- High automation level.
- High filling process control level.
- Fully automatic clean-up.
- Low utility requirements.
- Low maintenance costs.
- Ideal for niche products such as organic products.
- All liquid and viscous products, as well as products with particulates with pH < 4,5
- Optional kit for filling products with pH > 4,5
- 1" o 2";
- optional 1" with dispenser
- 5 - 30 litres;
- 230 litres
- 112 bags / h max (30 litres)
- 35 bags / h max (230 litres)