Master Pet RS-SC
MASTER PET RS/SC model, is part of the CFT “Master” Family, based on counter-pressure filling technology, suitable to fill carbonated and still beverages in PET bottles. This machine is the product of advanced research and development towards a target of Heavy/Duty construction and high quality standards (having always been our top goal) in the field of Carbonated and Still products (Water, Soft Drinks, Beer, Juices). With this machine SBC is offering “state of the art” technology for the medium/high capacity lines (from 5,000 up to 70,000 bph).
With this machine SBC is offering “state of the art” technology for the medium/high capacity lines (from 5,000 up to 70,000 bph). Separate Air Return, Central Tank, Last Generation Neck Handling Solutions and Modularity design gives to this machine an added value in case of several applications, where the union of simple features and high technology (as a result of extensive research in designing filling valves together with many years of experience) make this equipment the ideal investment for modern lines where performance, low operating costs, high flexibility and quality come first.
MASTERPET RS/SC can be provided as Filler/Capper Monoblock or Rinser/Filler/Capper Triblock within a massive modular design range, which ensures perfect dimensioning for every type of application, both in terms of correct number of rinsing grippers (according to the requested and recommended rinsing treatment) and in the terms of precise number of capping heads (according to the requested cap applications and performance).
Flexibility and Standardization are the basis of the machines philosophy. Operator comforts and fine solutions are part of the machine design (as crystal safety guards, integrated tool box site and electrical cabinet) with particular care to Hygienic Standards. The standard machine main pitches are: Pitch 113 mm - for standard (<= 2,0 lt). Pitch 141 mm - for big bottles (<= 3,5 lt).
- Low investment cost and higher product safety.
- Patented filling valve opening (no mechanical frictions)
- Ultra fast change-over (product/ bottle) design.
- Possibility to fill still product in gravity conditions (NO pressure-NO extra CO2 waste)
- High CIP efficiency through centralized filling valves opening by PLC
- Customer friendly operator touch panel with auto diagnostic software
- 24/7 design (low wearing).
- Quick and easy maintenance on neck handling lifting system through a Patented handling
- Separate air return (CLEAN DESIGN) reducing potential product contamination or oxidation
- Baseless construction for easy maintenance (starting from 50 valves sizing)
- Central Tank
- Last Generation Neck Handling Solutions
- Modular design
- Available as Filler/Capper Monoblock or Rinser/Filler/Capper Triblock
- The standard machine main pitches are: Pitch 113 mm - for standard (<= 2,0 lt). Pitch 141 mm - for big bottles (<= 3,5 lt).
- Hot filling technology for still products (optional)