The gravity filler is an automatic machine, suitable for filling hot liquid products.
Filling with this system is simply by gravity. The filling process stops when the set level is reached.
Our range can reach speeds from 30 to 1700 cpm
The GF-R version is available with recycle of product in the valve, to maintain the filling temperature even in the absence of containers.
- Base in thick carbon steel covered in AISI 304 stainless steel with satin finish
- All the supports and columns fastened on the base are free of any visible screw heads and are suitably contoured to prevent pooling of water or product.
- Container feed belt in satin-finished AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Synchronization screw in non-toxic PVC, easy to dismantle, with device for reassembly “always in step”
- Rotating plate holder carousel in thick AISI 304 stainless steel with perimetral labyrinth.
- Plate lift unit entirely made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Can holder plate and centerer in AISI 304 stainless steel. The centerers can be dismantled rapidly.
- Valve holder tank in thick AISI 304 stainless steel. Inside of tank mirror finished.
- Filling valve unit made entirely of AISI 304 stainless steel, with FDA approved material.
- 2 way pneumatic valve with servocontrol for input of product in hopper
- Thermoregulation probe for control of product temperature. Automatic discharge of product contained in the filling tank in case of low temperature.
- Centralized lubrication
- Casing in tubular stainless steel with inspection hatches in plastic
- Control and power panel in stainless steel
- flat beverages
- clear juice