In-line weight filler mod. Rap 7/300 for drums
The RAP is a drum filler specifically designed for oils or viscous liquids using electronic weight filling technology.
- Below neck filling
- Rapid product changeover and cleaning system, with dedicated program
- Ability for installation of labeller / coder
- Machine controlled by PLC with simple and intuitive operator interface
- Ability for connection to the line supervision system
- Availability of semiautomatic filler, where the de-bunging / closing / sealing operations are made by the operator manually through specific tools
It is composed of 7 working stations. A two-chain conveyor moves the drums from one station to the other, where the following operations are carried out in automatic mode.
- Drum orientation, cap unscrewing and transferring to the capping station
- Tare weight data acquisition
- Rapid filling and slow filling for “net weight filling”
- Automatic cap screwing + screwing operation check
- Automatic feeding of the “trisure” seal
- Automatic sealing + sealing operation check