Automatic rotary weight filler Mod. RPR
The RPR is the range of fillers created for oils or viscous liquids filling, using electronic weight filling technology.
It can be coupled as monoblock with a blower turret for empty containers cleaning and capping turrets (for screw caps, roll-on caps, press-on caps etc.)
- Filling is assured to be in total cleanliness as the special design of the “loading cell + bottle support” group avoids product stagnation on these elements.
- In the event of a defected bottle, the product is collected in a dedicated tank located in the lower part of the machine and from here it can be recovered.
- Rapid product changeover and cleaning system, with dedicated program, complete with spray ball into the tank and product collecting tray + pump
- Rapid size changeover (tools-free)
- Monoblock controlled by PLC with simple and intuitive operator interface
- Ability for connection with the line supervision system
- In-feed star-wheel or wormscrew (simple of double) for the synchronisation and stop of containers
- Filling turret supporting the weight filling units (loading cells)
- Automatic motorized adjustment of the filling turret height
- Pressurized product header tank with convex bottom, made of AISI304 or other (optional), complete with fixed cover for inspection and product level control by probe /pressure transducers
- Filling units in AISI304 or other material (optional)
- “NO Bottle - NO Fill” safety device
- Non-drip nozzles, suitable for filling above neck, studied to avoid turbolences and to grand the best cleaning
- Automatic centralized lubrication
- Safety guards in AISI304 stainless steel + glass panels, equipped with lamps for internal lightening
- Bottle rejection system for: non capped bottles, wrong tare, wrong weight, sampling