Raybox pipe is an X-ray sorter for pumpable products such as pulp, extruded products, diced tomatoes and fruit, with the power to eject from the product flow high density foreign bodies such as metal, glass, ceramic, stone, Viton rubber, etc.
The product is pumped into a pipe which is fitted with a plastic insert transparent to X-rays at the inspection area: if there were any foreign bodies in the product, a 3-way valve conveys the contaminated part to a collecting container.
Speed of inspection belt: Up to 40 m/min
Machine length: 1326 mm
Diameter of the pipe: 80 mm
Pixel size: 0.4-0.8 mmX-ray generator power: 500 W
The RAYBOX PIPE is an X-ray inspection machine with a stationary emission source. The source is aligned with the pipe into which the product flows.The machine keeps statistical data on the rejected products.
- 100% of production is inspected;
- Contaminating agents invisible to the human eye are detected;
- Automatic capturing and filing of the images of the rejected products for post-production analysis;
- Selection constant over time, even over 3 work shifts;
- Low maintenance costs;
- User-friendly software for ease of use and programming.
- Diced tomatoes
- Extruded tomato
- Tomato puree
- Fruit jam
- Fruit pulp
- Pulpy diced fruit
AISI304 stainless steel