Giubileo hot refiner
More than twenty years after the first patented refiner for fruit and tomato “Butterfly” and after hundreds of successful installations all over the world, we, at Rossi & Catelli have accepted the challenge of a global market which demands more versatility, more reliability and higher performances: our reply is “Giubileo” the newly designed refining unit which distinguishes itself among all existing units on the market, both from the technological and manufacture point of view.
Designed in every detail to grant higher performances and maximum functionality, Giubileo represents all Rossi & Catelli’s know-how and, thanks to its versatility, allows to process fruit and vegetables by both Cold-Break and Hot-Break technologies to obtain finished products capable of meeting the strictest quality parameters.
- Reduction in pomace humidity: for example, by reducing paddle inclination from 4 to 2.5 degree, pomace humidity decreases from 59% to 47%, with an increase of 12% in squeezing, in connection with a little increase in motor absorption.
- Refining of a wide range of products, finding every time the best possible combination of screen type, speed and paddle angle of attack.
- Introduction of an additional control parameter – paddle inclination - not depending on centrifugal force, which allows precise adjustments of the unit according to product being processed and to characteristics of refined puree wanted.
- Mediterranean fruits
- Tropical fruits
- Hot Break processed tomatoes:100 t/h
- Cold Break processed tomatoes: 60 t/h