Multihead seamer on rotary can Series 2000
Machine with 4 to 12 seaming heads, on rotating box, for full and empty cans of regular cylindrical shape in tin, aluminum, cardboard and plastic.
Constructed with features of hygiene and versatility that make it suitable for all production needs.
These seamers are supplied in both “food” and “beverage” versions for use in the soft drinks sector.
- Maximum hygiene
- Rapid size change
- Maintenance over time of the seaming parameters
- Reduced maintenance
- the structure consists of plates, which are made of stainless steel in the work zones
- input conveyor entirely made of stainless steel
- dual cam (desmodromic system) of extractor control
- easy adjustment of seam rollers with centralized adjustment points directly on the roll levers
- electronic no-can/no-lid device
- motorized plates to raise cans
- automatic centralized lubrication (including seaming rollers)
- possibility of dual lubrication with edible and mineral grease
- possibility of exclusion of second operation rollers
- possibility of exit of seamed cans at a 90° angle to input or on the opposite side from input
- outer casing entirely in stainless steel, with double wall filled with soundproofing material
- control panel in stainless steel