MECAIR MA-C Spiral Cookers
The product to be cooked is placed on a flexible belt, either orderly or randomly, where the product remains motionless. The belt runs a spiral-shaped path where the product is subjected to a suitable flow of hot air. Cooking can be made in a:
- humid environment obtained with direct steam injection;
- dry environment obtained with dry hot air make-up.
Both cooking types feature automatic humidity control.
A special horizontal air circulation system ensures a high degree of temperature uniformity across the belt.
The belt drive is based on a simple and reliable central drum system and requires low tensioning for correct operation. The dwell time/speed of the belt is regulated with frequency variators.
The whole system is enclosed within an insulated cabin.
Each standard MECAIR MA-C system can be individually configured to match customer needs and specifications.
- Spiral conveyor system available with ascending or descending design, clockwise or counterclockwise travel, with one or more drums and with belt inlet and belt outlet matched to customer workflow
- The conveyor system features stainless steel belts, which can be fitted with lane dividers and sideboards.
- System dimensions can be adapted to the available space by changing the drum diameter.
- Flow rate and speed of the air circulation are fixed. Air speed regulation is available upon request.
- Heat exchangers are available for saturated steam and pressurized hot water feeding. Material available: stainless steel pipes-aluminium fins.
- Insulated cabins feature a stainless steel finish, fully welded on site. Insulation in two layers: rock-wool and PIR foam.
- 3 washing systems (end-of shift) are available with increasing degree of automation and sanitation. Extension of inlet conveyor (suitable for continuous cleaning) available upon request.
- Automation system featuring PLC, PC and Touch-screen interface used to select the working cycle and to set the work parameters (recipes) in a user-friendly and intuitive way.
- Remote control, storage of alarms and their retrieval or transfer to the management systems are available.
- No possibility of product contamination thanks to lubrication-free conveyor system
- High mechanical reliability and stability of spiral conveyor
- Reduced belt wear and elongation thanks to the drive system requiring low tensioning
- No belt flipping thanks to proprietary software for automatic adjustment of belt tension
- All spiral structures, including drum, made of stainless steel
- A special horizontal air circulation system ensures a high degree of temperature uniformity in all belt lanes.
- Low cost of spare parts and maintenance activities due to utilization of high quality commercial components
- 400, 600, 750, 900 mm.
- Greater belt widths available upon request.