MECSPRAY MS-R / MECSPRAY MS-P
The packaged product to be thermally-treated is orderly placed on a flexible belt where the product remains motionless. The belt runs a spiral-shaped path where the product is subjected to a series of special water jets, hitting the product from the top and bottom. A water recovery and circulation system ensures limited water consumption.
The belt drive is based on a simple and reliable central drum system, operating with low-tension. The dwell time/speed of the belt is regulated with frequency variators.
The whole system is enclosed within a protection cabin (coolers) or insulated protection cabin (pasteurizers).
Each standard MECSPRAY MS-R and MS-P system can be individually configured to match customer needs and specifications.
- Spiral conveyor system available with ascending or descending design, clockwise or counterclockwise travel, with one or more drums and with belt inlet and belt outlet matched to customer workflow
- The conveyor system accepts both stainless steel belts and modular plastic belts, which can be fitted with lane dividers and sideboards. For pasteurizing/heating applications the choice is restricted to stainless steel belts.
- System dimensions can be adapted to the available space by changing the drum diameter.
- Water heating with direct steam injection or heat exchangers (suitable for saturated steam) is available.
- Single stage or multiple stage cooling is available, with tower-water and/or chilled water.
- Water-proof protection cabins, made of stainless steel, fitted with opening panels (coolers).
- Water-proof protection cabins, made of double-layer stainless steel, with internal rock wool insulation (pasteurizers).
- A water treatment unit available is for antibacterial and anti-scale treatment.
- Automation system featuring PLC, PC and Touch-screen interface used to select the working cycle and to set the work parameters (recipes) in a user-friendly and intuitive way.
- Remote control, storage of alarms and their retrieval or transfer to the management systems are available.
- Special nozzles (proprietary design) obtain product stirring, increase thermal exchange/production capacity and reduce electric energy consumption
- No possibility of product contamination thanks to lubrication-free conveyor system
- High mechanical reliability and stability of spiral conveyor
- Reduced belt wear and elongation thanks to the drive system requiring low tensioning
- No belt flipping tanks to proprietary software for automatic adjustment of belt tension
- All water piping and spiral structures, including drum, made of stainless steel
- Low cost of spare parts and maintenance activities due to utilization of high quality commercial components
- 400, 600, 750, 900 mm.
- Greater belt widths available upon request
Cooling of hot-filled products packaged in flexible or rigid containers: fruit juices, fruit purees, tomato based sauces, etc.Pasteurizing and cooling of food products packaged in flexible or rigid containers: diced fruits in heavy syrup, tomato sauces with pieces, etc.
- Linear or spiral hot-hold, for hot-filled products (coolers)
- Product divider to match production characteristics with belt width