The Manzini TSP steam peeling unitshave been designed and manufactured by the CFT Manzini S.p.A. to meet the extreme requirements and demanding duties of the peeled tomato and vegetable industry. The innovative technology of high vacuum and no water in contact with tomato, gives this unit high ecologic value because of non-polluting liquid discharge.
- The peeler can also work as scalder for products without a real skin and destined to peeling with brushes.
- Product transfer speed fully controlled, from the elevator to the last star valve, to preserve maximum product integrity. This means great flexibility and process control.
- High peeling efficiency due to a low product level inside the heating vessel and to the parallel steam flow which provides a thorough and uniform heating.
- A vacuum chamber of appropriate size allows an optimal breaking of the skin.
- An appropriate separator ensures the absence of skin in the condenser circuit and the cooling towers.