Filler suitable for treating a wide range of products, starting from those in granular form up to olives, diced tomatoes, mushrooms, peas and beans, pieces of vegetables and fruit, pasta, rice, etc.
The range of these fillers includes BUSHING FILLERS for the dosage of small quantities of products such as citrus fruit wedges, CIRCULAR FILLERS for peeled tomatoes and the NO CAN / NO FILL version
These fillers can be connected to vacuum fillers for the addition of preserving liquid, then seamed or capped for closure of the container.
- precision dosage regardless of the conditions of temperature and viscosity of the product
- extremely rapid size change with the possibility of adjusting the height of the upper carousel (optional with motor) and facility of replacing equipment
- tangential type exit of containers from filler to permit ideal connection with the seamer / capper without spilling the product
- rotating filling carousel with motor-driven device for height adjustment supported by a large diameter bearing that ensures balanced rotation
- micrometric adjustment of dosage also with machine in motion (optional)
- all parts in contact with the product are made of stainless steel or non-toxic materials
- centralized lubrication system
- possibility of filling from bottom
- safety guards with openable panels and electromechanical device for automatic stoppage of the unit when opened
- high level of operating performance and reliability
- Tomatoes (whole or in pieces),
- Olives (whole or in pieces)
- Mushrooms (sliced or in pieces)
- Pet food
- Mixed legumes
- Chick peas
- Lentils, Beans
- Vegetables (whole, sliced or diced) such as: carrots, potatoes, onions, green beans, etc.
- Fruit (whole, sliced or diced) such as: cherries, strawberries, prunes, elderberries, apricots, pears, peaches, etc.,
- Pasta, grains and rice.