Magic Pet RS/SC
MAGIC PET RS/SC is part of the CFT “Magic” family based on gravity filling technology, suitable to fill still beverages only in Pet bottles. This machine is the product of advanced research and development to reach Heavy Duty construction and High Quality standards (which have always been our goals) in the field of still products (still water, still soft drinks and juices – cold or hot filling).
With this machine CFT is offering “state of the art” technology for the medium/high capacity lines (from 5,000 up to 72.000 bph).
MAGIC PET RS/SC can be provided as Filler/Capper Monoblock or Rinser/Filler/Capper Triblock within a massive modular design range, which ensures perfect dimensioning for every type of application, both in terms of correct number of rinsing grippers (according to the requested and recommended rinsing treatment) and in the terms of precise number of capping heads (according to the requested cap applications and performance). Flexibility and Standardization are the basis of the machines philosophy. Operator comforts and fine solutions are part of the machine design (as crystal safety guards, integrated tool box site and electrical cabinet) with particular care to Hygienic Standards. The standard machine main pitches are: Pitch 113 mm - for standard bottles up (<= 2,0lt). Pitch 141 mm - for big bottles up to (<= 3,5 lt).
- Last Generation Neck handling
- Separate Air Return reducing potential product contamination or oxidation
- Central Tank
- Modular design
- Available as Filler/Capper Monoblock or Rinser/Capper Triblock
- The standard machine main pitches are: Pitch 113 mm - for standard bottles up (<= 2,0lt). Pitch 141 mm - for big bottles up to (<= 3,5 lt).
- High efficiency CIP procedure
- Patented filling valve opening (no mechanical frictions)
- Ultra-fast change-over (product/ bottle) design
- Customer friendly operator touch panel with auto diagnostic software
- Quick and easy maintenance on neck handling lifting system through a Patented handling
- Baseless construction for easy maintenance (starting from 50 valves sizing)