Fruit of the experience gained with the leading worldwide companies and of the constant research of ever more advanced and reliable solutions, the new Macropak RVL/2T aseptic filler is a further proof that we, at Rossi & Catelli, pursue our policy of constant improvement in order to offer machines which ensure a quality/performance/price ratio decidedly competitive. Utmost flexibility, very reduced overall dimensions and high level of filling process automation and control make Macropak RVL/2T the ideal machine for niche products such as, for instance, the organic products.
Like all our aseptic fillers, Macropak RVL/2T exclusively operates with steam as machine and cap sterilizing agent, thus eliminating any possibility of product contamination.
- Utmost flexibility in using both containers and caps: 5 to 230 litres bags, 1”, 2” and 1” cap with dispenser.
- Excellent quality / performance / price ratio.
- No use of chemical agents for products with pH<4.5
- Very reduced overall dimensions.
- High automation level.
- High filling process control level.
- Fully automatic clean-up.
- Low utility requirements.
- Low maintenance costs.
- Ideal for niche products such as organic products.
- All liquid and viscous products, as well as products with particulates with pH < 4,5
- Optional kit for filling products with pH > 4,5
- 1" o 2";
- optional 1" with dispenser
- 5 - 30 litres;
- 230 litres
- 112 bags / h max (30 litres)
- 35 bags / h max (230 litres)