Olimpic TC concentric tube
High performance and maximum reliability characterize Olimpic TC sterilizing plant designed for processing food products with high consistency and viscousity values, destined for subsequent aseptic filling. Product is subject to a thermal cycle by means of indirect heat exchangers, concentric pipe type, made of four pipes having decreasing diameters and placed one inside the other. Product flows inside the central anular space, while heating and cooling fluids circulate both inside the two internal jackets and in the external one, in counter-current to the product. This process allows preserving product at room temperature over long periods of time, while the whole plant is fully automated.
The plant is normally included in a complete aseptic production line, providing the following processing phases:
- Product sterilization by means of the Olimpic TC plant.
- Intermediate aseptic product storage in horizontal or vertical tanks (optional).
- Sterile bag filling by means of an aseptic filler.
- High production capacity, reduced amortization times
- Maximum thermal exchange efficiency and process uniformity.
- Product pressure is always higher than the working fluids pressure: aseptic conditions are guaranteed during every single cycle phase.
- Employment of positive pumps for mass transfer:
- Processing of high viscosity products.
- Possibility of attaining high and constant pressures over the time.
- No other moving components, thus eliminating any possible source of contamination
- standing C.I.P. system: plant washing fully independent from external, uncontrolled factors, descaling and refining on water side (efficient thermal exchange)
- Windows software supervision: fully accessible and re-configurable.
- Tomato juice
- Tomato pulp
- Tomato paste
- Pizza sauce
- Jams and marmalades
- Fruit purees and concentrates
- Baby food