Olimpic ohmic series
Thermal treatment is an essential step in all production processes that have the goal to destroy micro-organisms by the application of heat.
The OHMIC technology is the fastest technique to heat food containing particulate, yet preserving the integrity and the physical characteristics of your product.
CFT has developed a new range of ohmic heaters with operating characteristics that exceed the performances traditionally guaranteed by other heaters available on the market. This new ohmic system offers high efficiency with a total performance above 97%.
The OHMIC HEATER is the core of a complex system whose main components are:
- Buffer tank specially designed to mix particulate and liquid;
- Special design double piston pump equipped with ball valves on suction and delivery sides, specific for products with pieces, to feed the sterilizer-cooler with low product pulsation;
- ohmic heating modules;
- divert valve;
- aseptic cooler;
- aseptic tank.
- The heater is supplied with an automatic system that switches voltage when the product conductivity changes.
- The power applicators are made of plastic and are FDA-approved; they are resistant to pressure and have excellent insulating and non-stick properties (to minimise dirt caused by specific foodstuff).
- It is extremely versatile as it heats any type of food.
- In the event of a mechanical fault, voltage is cut out to guarantee a high level of safety for both the operator and the electrical equipment.
- Power is read at the source, thus ensuring optimised management of consumption and setting of the heating temperature.
- The management system is designed for the operator to set, edit and control the operating parameters in a user-friendly and intuitive manner
Fruit & vegetables (whole, diced & purees, juices)
- Beans and other vegetables
- Soft fruit (berries and red fruits)
Diced & purees such as:
- Apples and Pears
- Pineapple, mango and tropical fruits
Juices such as:
- Orange juices with /without sacs
- Vegetables juices with / without particles
Soups, ready meals, sauces (with big and little particles, velvety & moulinè)
Soups and ready meals with particles:
- Vegetable soups (such as mix of potatoes, carrots, legumes, etc.)
- Ready meals (such as mix of meat, pasta/rice, vegetables, etc.)
- Tomato sauces (with meat or vegetables mix such as Carbonara, Bolognese, etc.)
- Cheese based sauces
- White sauces