MASTER C TECH
The new MASTER C TECH is part of the MASTER family. This new monoblock is based on proven counter-pressure filling technology paired with our «state of the art» seaming technology. It is suitable for the filling of carbonated beverages in both steel and aluminum cans. The same machine can be used to fill still products.
Filler: from 36 to 108 valves, coupled with 3000 series which represent the “state of art” in the seaming field.
Speed: from 24,000 to 90,000 cph
Product volume range: from 200 up to 1,000 ml
Available in several configurations and for different speeds.
- Fast product and format change-over for a very cost effective machine.
- The machine is supplied with fully automatic dummy can system.
- Flowmeter filling tecnology with high fill point accuracy.
- Compact footprint: easy accessibility for maintenance and change-over.
- Shortest transferring chain between filler and seamer in the market.
- 19” multi-touch screen. More power and memory than other standard operator panels: possibility to manage production reports, graphs, historical data, condition monitoring.
- Possibility to upload: manuals, files, videos and photos. Intuitive operations: scroll, zoom.
- Filler easy maintenance.
- Filler pre-assembled central manifolds, easily extractable from the top.
- No electrical boxes inside the machine.
- Baseless design.
- Seamer easy maintenance. Complete change- over lid and body in less than two hours.
- Fast replacement of seaming rolls arms.
- New unstacker design for quick and easy adjustment.
- Seamer lubrication. Centralized, closed circuit oil lubrication system.
- Hygienic and sanitary design. Filler and seamer with hygienic base design; integrated washing system covers seamer main areas.
- External valve washing system. External washing spraying nozzles.
- Brushless drive units. Servomotor operated infeed screw: it is possible to exclude one can in case of a problem with a single filling valve or seaming head.
- Automatic I.M.T: During production, the In-Motion-Timer software checks the phase of the chain conveyor between the filler and the seamer. If out-of-phase the software automatically adjusts its position without having to do it manually or electrically
- High quality seaming using all cans types, tinplate, alu and downgaged materials.
- Increased resistance (endurance) to sanitation and washing.
- New hygienic and anti-rust concept.
- Low maintenance costs.
- Non-stop 24 hours operation.
- Quick change-over.