Raybox Belt is an X-ray inspection machine designed to check loose or packaged food products.
This inspection machine has the power to detect high density foreign bodies such as metal, glass, ceramic, stone, Viton rubber, etc. in packaged or loose products.
In the case of loose products, RayBox Belt diverts the reject from the normal product flow, using a set of 10 air-jet ejector valves and conveys it to a collection hopper.
In the case of packaged products, on the other hand, ejection is carried out by an electropneumatically-operated blade reject system thanks to which packages of any size can be ejected with high precision.
Speed of inspection belt: Up to 40 m/min
Machine length: 1326 mm
Width of inspection belt: 400 mm
Pixel size: 0.4-0.8 mmX-ray generator power: 500 W
The machine keeps statistical data on the rejected products.
- 100% of production is inspected;
- Contaminating agents invisible to the human eye are detected;
- Automatic capturing and filing of the images of the rejected products for post-production analysis;
- Selection constant over time, even over 3 work shifts;
- Low maintenance costs;
- User-friendly software for ease of use and programming.
- Loose food products (fresh, dehydrated or frozen);
- Food products packaged in cartons or flexible pouches.
Conveyor belt made of FDA-approved plastic;Structure in AISI304 stainless steel.