Among all the units which have contributed to Rossi & Catelli's worldwide success, certainly the last generation Venus evaporators represents one of the most important examples of our continuous research for new technologies, capable of ensuring the highest quality of all final products, and in turn contributing to higher profitability and competitiveness on the market together with maximum reliability.
Designed originally for tomato juice concentration, our Venus evaporators are used nowadays in all the food industry sectors where it is necessary to remove water from raw material, and can guarantee a final product with high concentration values as well as ideal organoleptic characteristics.
The Venus series, articulated in a wide range of potentialities which fulfils all possible market requests, includes:
- Single effect unit
- Double effect units
- Triple effect units
- Quadruple effect units.
Technology based on the patented principle of downward forced flow product circulation and positioning of the heat exchanger directly on top of the expansion chamber:
- Product enters the expansion chamber in the shape of small cylinders, with its surface exposed countless times to vacuum. The product, having preserved its fragmentation, can easily and naturally free the vapors contained.
- All overheating phenomena are therefore eliminated, this due primarily to steam that remains englobed inside the product.
- Lowering of the average product circulation temperatures, with considerable performance increase as well as high color and consistency values.
Particular geometry of the heat exchangers, composed of a high number of pipes having limited length:
- Very short product residence times inside the heat exchanger, thus protecting final product characteristics.
- Low pressure drop and high circulation delivery capacities, up to 3.500 tons per hour of turbulent flow, together with a high heat transfer coefficient.
- Extremely low product/steam delta T, maximum 1° C. Fouling and soiling exceptionally diminished, up to 50 days without the need to wash.
- Color safeguard.
- High product viscosity.
- Cold Break and Hot Break tomato juice
- Fruit purèe and concentrates