MECFLOW MF Freezers
The product to be frozen is randomly fed in a thick layer on a linear belt where it is kept agitated by a powerful vertical flow of chilled air.
Continuous product mixing during the freezing process gives a loose finished product, free of agglomerated particles. The cooling system is divided in 2 sections/belts lengthwise:
- the first one, where the layer of product is low, is designed to produce an external freezing of the particle “skin”;
- the second one, with product build-up, causes freezing at the core of the particles.
The dwell time/speed of the sections/belts is regulated with frequency variators.
The axial-type circulation fans combined with evaporators of the flat-fin, decreasing-spacing type, ensures low energy consumption.
The whole system is enclosed within an insulated cabin.
MECFLOW is available in 8 standard models with working capacity from 500 kg/h to 10,000 kg/h.
Each standard model can be configured to match customer needs and specifications.
- Vibrating feeder with heated discharge end.
- Conveyor system with two conveyors, independently driven at variable-speed.
- Modular plastic belt (acetal non-stick), reinforced with stainless steel rods. Stainless steel belts available upon request.
- Axial fans with speed regulation.
- Evaporators are available for Freon, Ammonia or CO2 feeding. Time-between-defrosts can be extended thanks to the defrost system.
- Defrosting can be end-of-shift (with hot gas or water) or sequential with hot gas.
- Insulated cabins feature a pre-painted or stainless steel finish; the latter is also available in fully-welded execution. Insulation with PIR foam.
- Insulated cabin floor covered by water-tight stainless steel sheet welded on site.
- 3 washing systems (end-of-shift) are available with increasing degree of automation and sanitation. Extension of first conveyor (suitable for continuous cleaning) available upon request.
- Automation system featuring PLC, PC and Touch-screen interface used to select the working cycle and to set the work parameters (recipes) in a user-friendly and intuitive way.
- Remote control, storage of alarms and their retrieval or transfer to the management systems are available.
- No possibility of product contamination thanks to lubrication-free conveyor system
- All structures made of stainless steel
- Low electric consumption thanks to axial fans and extra-large fin spacing of evaporators
- Circulation fans placed in dry zone (without clogging)
- Long work cycles due to evaporators with large and decreasing fin-spacing
- Low cost of spare parts and maintenance activities due to utilization of high quality commercial components
- diced vegetables,
- diced fruits,
- berries, etc.