With over 18 types of applications implemented all over the world, Zenith Chrono is the ideal solution for companies that process high quality fruit and vegetables and are willing to optimally preserve the colour and a high percentage of organoleptic properties at the end of the work processes.
Thanks to the short time for shifting from one cycle to the other, Zenith Chrono is efficient in enzyme inactivation. Zenith Chrono is supplied with a management system which is designed to edit the process parameters depending on the processed product.
Zenith Chrono is available in various versions designed to process stoned and de-stoned fruit.
- Compact and high hygienic design
- Very user-friendly management system
- Low maintenance costs
- No transfer of undesirable colour, taste, black spots, moulds, pesticides and chemical into the pulp
- Immediate enzyme inactivation, fall of extracted puree directly into the hot mass:
- high viscosity of the final product
- elimination of ascorbic acid to avoid first oxidation
- Defined residence time: no transient heat transfer
- Sanitation through CIP system
- Higher protection of flavours and colour
- No contamination
- No product dilution
- No product burning
- Mediterranean fruit (with and without stone)
- Tropical fruit (with and without stone)
- Red fruit