The new patended cooking kettle Vulcano is the answer for all the customes who want the simplicity of a cooking kettle and the best final product.
In one single vessel where it is possible to process different operations: mixing, frying, deaeration, cooking, milling, concentration.
- One single vessel where it is possible to process different operations: mixing, frying, deaeration, cooking, milling, concentration.
- No pump needed between one operation and the subsequent one.
- Unique ratio heating surface/volume ensuring fast cooking capabilities with reduced process time and increased productivity.
- Optimal product mixing and evenness of processing temperatures ensured by the special agitator with counter-rotating technology controlled by frequency converter.
- The loading of solid ingredients takes place through the wide opening located on the top which allows the use of automated loading systems. The cooking kettle closes automatically at the end of each loading operation by means of a lid driven by motovariator thus allowing the subsequent operations to be carried out in a closed environment free from outside contamination.
- The excellent finishing of internal surfaces and the special screwless and springless connection between scrapers and shaft ensure easy cleaning and reduced washing time.
- The separation of the heating jacket into two different zones (bottom and cylindrical part) allows the cooking of ingredients at different temperatures depending on the ingredients the recipe is composed of.
- The special lenticular bottom allows the frying in oil of meats, fish, onion, garlic at high temperature (up to 176°C)
- The DN100 bottom valve with increased stroke allows the passage of particles with diameter up to 63 mm contained in viscous fluids without “bridge effect”
Internal roughness: 0.4 micron
Maximum design temperature: 180 °C