Mediterranean fruit line
Rossi & Catelli has developed a cold extraction technology and enzymatic inactivation technology for fruit and vegetables puree, that has completely changed the old production standards. The need to drastically reduce the pesticides in the final product, to maintain the organoleptic and colour properties, as well as to have the possibility to obtain a high final thickness, has led Rossi & Catelli to work out the Zenithline. The line consists in a cold extraction system, named Giubileo, that is able to process whole fruits or vegetables, avoiding all the peeling and cutting lines (in case of fruits without stones processing), in order to loose the least product as possible, as well as to reduce the oxidation.
- Mediterranean fruits
- Tropical fruits
- The room temperature extraction allows to separate the peels, avoiding that the pesticides content, entering into solution with the puree.
- The room temperature extraction allows to maintain seeds and stems intact without any breakage and so without bad taste added to puree.
- The room temperature extraction allows to use red apples avoiding that pigments content entering into solution with the puree.
It can avoid the use of peeling lines.
- Through a very short thermal process, we obtain a stabilization of the product without any change in the natural organoleptic qualities.
- Such stabilized product will be able to go trough further thermal treatments without quality deterioration.
The Mixflow evaporator is a concentration unit suitable for multiple effect evaporation by means of mixed circulation (upward/downward) in the effects at lower concentration and by means of downward forced circulation in the first effect of concentration.
System designed to fulfil relevant needs of the tomato and fruit processing industry. Product can be received in boxes, bins or by truck, too.
The manual sorting rolling tables are made by conveyors for a complete rotation of product on itself, in order to allow an accurate ispection by operators.
More than twenty years after the first patented refiner for fruit and tomato “Butterfly” and after hundreds of successful installations all over the world, we, at Rossi & Catelli have accepted the challenge of a global market which demands more versatility, more reliability and higher performances: our reply is “Giubileo” the newly designed refining unit which distinguishes itself among all existing units on the market, both from the technological and manufacture point of view.
ETS Enzymes Thermal Shocker is a patented enzymatic inactivation system specifically studied to handle fruit and vegetable purees in order to preserve their organoleptic characteristics and to guarantee a high consistency of the final product.
Olimpic CUBE is the new series of combined sterilizers and aseptic fillers, designed to meet the most recent requirements of the market in terms of maximum flexibility and very fast commissioning times.
It is mainly used in tornato processing lines but due to its versatility and technical features is quite performant in processing vegetables and fruits too.