Vegetables filling line
Filling and packaging lines especially designed for vegetables.
Containers usually used in this kind of industry are tin plate cans or glass jars, usually with capacity ranging from 0.25g up to 5000g.
The wide range of containers, lids / caps, labels and the many and different types of final packaging lead CFT to study and design solutions specific for each requirement.
- The main machines of these lines – telescopic filler – vacuum filler – palletiser – depalletiser - are designed and manufactured in our plants.
- All machines feature strong structures, compact dimensions and low maintenance requirements.
- The “heart” of this packaging line are the telescopic filler, suitable to put the vegetables (entire, in slices or small pieces) into the container, the vacuum filler, suitable to de-aerating the container and dosing the preserving liquid or sauce and the seamer or capper to close it.
- Total suction of the air from the container, so that the preserving liquid can fill every space between the solid product.
- Constant level of preserving liquid.
- Head space setting for each different type of product.
- No waste of product – no recycled product
- Automatic or semiautomatic systems for empty containers feeding. They can be high and low level traditional depalletisers or robot systems, the choice is based on the type of container, speed of the line and customer’s requirements.
- Automatic high and low level palletising systems either traditional or robotic.
- Turn-key lines complete with supervision systems for self-diagnosys and control of complete line functions. They allow to record and manage large amounts of data and provide statistical data on line efficiency, stop reasons, alarms etc..
CFT can offer a complete range of palletisers and depalletisers. Palletisers with high / low level infeed with single / multiple entry for loose bottles and pack layers, able to handle cans, jars, bottles, cartons, bundles and crates.
Filler suitable for treating a wide range of products, starting from those in granular form up to olives, diced tomatoes, mushrooms, peas and beans, pieces of vegetables and fruit, pasta, rice, etc.
CFT COMACO ASV vacuum seaming system is designed for products which can benefit from air removal, products such as corn, peas, meat, fish, grain products, etc.