The rotary filler is an automatic machine for completing containers with preserving liquids such as oil, vinegar, brine, syrup, sauce, etc. Containers may be in glass, plastic, or tin in a variety of sizes and shapes, containing fruit or vegetables whole, sliced or diced, tuna, meat, etc.
Filling with the preserving liquid is done after eliminating any air inside the containers and drains product, while the residual air in the head space is eliminated with a jet of steam before closing the containers (via seamer or capper).
Our range operates at speeds from 20 to 1500 cpm, with versions equipped with internal or external valves.
- Base in thick carbon steel covered with AISI 304 stainless steel with surrounding channel for collection of liquids
- Parts in contact with the product in stainless steel with mirror finish
- Moving parts in an oil bath
- Container feed belt consisting of a slatted chain with synchronization screw and star for input of containers in non-toxic wear-resistant PVC
- Valve holder hopper
- Valves in AISI 304 stainless steel and other material suitable for contact with foods products; gaskets certified by the FDA
- No-can/no-fill electropneumatic device
- Height adjustment for size change with handwheel
- Heating coil in stainless steel to maintain the liquid temperature inside the hopper complete with filter, steam valve, and condensation discharge
- Servocontrolled pneumatic 2-way valve for input of filling liquid
- Centralized lubrication
- Vacuum unit consisting of :
- two-stage vacuum pump with liquid ring
- vacuum tank in AISI 316 stainless steel
- stainless steel product recycle pump
- vacuum meter
- safety guards in transparent polycarbonate