The RPR is the range of fillers created for oils or viscous liquids filling, using electronic weight filling technology.
It can be coupled as monoblock with a blower turret for empty containers cleaning and capping turrets (for screw caps, roll-on caps, press-on caps etc.)
- Filling is assured to be in total cleanliness as the special design of the “loading cell + bottle support” group avoids product stagnation on these elements.
- In the event of a defected bottle, the product is collected in a dedicated tank located in the lower part of the machine and from here it can be recovered.
- Rapid product changeover and cleaning system, with dedicated program, complete with spray ball into the tank and product collecting tray + pump
- Rapid size changeover (tools-free)
- Monoblock controlled by PLC with simple and intuitive operator interface
- Ability for connection with the line supervision system
- In-feed star-wheel or wormscrew (simple of double) for the synchronisation and stop of containers
- Filling turret supporting the weight filling units (loading cells)
- Automatic motorized adjustment of the filling turret height
- Pressurized product header tank with convex bottom, made of AISI304 or other (optional), complete with fixed cover for inspection and product level control by probe /pressure transducers
- Filling units in AISI304 or other material (optional)
- “NO Bottle - NO Fill” safety device
- Non-drip nozzles, suitable for filling above neck, studied to avoid turbolences and to grand the best cleaning
- Automatic centralized lubrication
- Safety guards in AISI304 stainless steel + glass panels, equipped with lamps for internal lightening
- Bottle rejection system for: non capped bottles, wrong tare, wrong weight, sampling