RayView is an X-ray inspection machine with the power to examine food products packaged in glass jars, metal cans, glass bottles, brick cartons and laminated brick cartons and plastic bottles both with a vision aligned with the bottom of the containers and with a panoramic view of the bottom of the containers.
Thanks to its mobile X-ray source, this inspection machine can detect a wide range of foreign bodies including metal, glass, ceramic, stone, Viton rubber, and eject the contaminated containers from the main flow towards a separate area. Additionally, the machine has the power to eject containers that are misshapen, that have fallen over, have glass defects, low filling levels and incorrectly closed twist-off caps.
The containers are fed into the Rayview in single file on a conveyor belt; a second belt, made of material transparent to X-rays, transports the containers to the vision area and a third belt conveys them out of the machine towards the reject area.
The Rayview is equipped with an electropneumatically-operated blade reject system thanks to which packages of any size can be ejected with high precision.
Speed of inspection belt: Up to 100 m/min
Machine length: 2890 mm
Maximum inspectionable diameter: 160 mm
Pixel size: 0.4-0.8 mmX-ray generator power: 500 W
The RAYVIEW is an X-ray inspection machine with a mobile emission source: depending on the type of container being processed, the source aligns itself with the top of the containers if they are made of glass; otherwise it aligns itself with the bottom of the containers.
Ethernet connection for remote control access is available.The machine keeps statistical data on the rejected products.
- 100% of the containers produced are inspected;
- It detects contaminating agents invisible to the human eye in closed containers, even when labels and seals have been affixed to them;
- The containers are fed into the machine in single file without needing to be spaced;
- Best inspection view point for any kind of container;
- Automatic capturing and filing of the images of the rejected products for post-production analysis;
- Easy access to the inside of the machine thanks to a pneumatically raisable tunnel;
- Selection constant over time, even over 3 work shifts;
- Low maintenance costs;
- User-friendly software for ease of use and programming.
- Steel cans
- Aluminium cans
- Brick cartons and laminated brick cartons
- Plastic bottles
- Glass jars
- Glass bottles
- Glass tumblers