The range of fillers by weight, mod. RPR was designed for filling edible oil on the basis of the consolidated experience of Comaco in the sector, with the possibility of extending use of the machine to all sectors where filling by weight is applicable.
To ensure the maximum accuracy of dosage, the machine is equipped with weighing circuits, each of which is equipped with a microprocessor that superintends the functions of weighing and dosage locally. The circuits are connected on the network where a PC performs the function of master.
The operator interface is simple and intuitive, with the possibility of acquiring statistical data on the production performed.
The range goes from 9 to 80 tape for filling speeds of 40,000 or more bottles per hour.
It can handle containers in glass, PET, metal, selecting and filling to net weight or gross weight depending on the type or container.
It can be coupled as a single unit with capping and blowing turrets.
- Filling with the guarantee of total cleaning thanks to the particular design of the weighing cell-bottle support unit that prevents any stagnation of the product
- Product recover tank in case of defective bottles or for rapid product change
- Special centering grippers for correct positioning of the bottle under the nozzle
- Valve designed to ensure respect of the hygiene regulations with the possible dosage of nitrogen gas during filling
- Tank designed to prevent zones of stagnation and equipped with washing system via divospheres. Possibility of pressurization/depressurization depending on the product
- Filling to net or gross weight, selectable