- Your Business
- Liquid Food
- Non food
- Our Solutions
- Lube Oil
- Product Treatment
- End of Line
- Palletizers and Depalletizers
- Robotic systems
- Pick and Place
- Kegs end-of-line solutions
- Complete Lines
- Liquid Food
- Non Food
- End of Line Systems
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
The share capital is equal to € 98.300.000 divided into 16.026.357 ordinary shares listed for trading on the MTF AIM Italia, 133.334 type B shares without voting right and 3.000.000 multiple voting shares, all without indication of nominal value.
In addition, there are n. 4.739.577 Warrants outstanding.
The ordinary shares of CFT S.p.A. (former Glenalta S.p.A.) were listed for trading on the MTF AIM Italia/Mercato Alternativo del Capitale, organised and managed by Borsa Italiana S.p.A., with notice n.14250 of Borsa Italiana S.p.A. dated 17 July 2017. Trading started on 19 July 2017.
On 30 July 2018, the merger between Glenalta S.p.A. and CFT S.p.A. took effect and the name of financial instruments was changed from Glenalta S.p.A. to CFT S.p.A.
Table of significant shareholders
|Shareholder’s name||Number of shares||% on the share capital with voting rights||% on the voting rights|
|F&B Capital Investment||882.636||4,86%||6,14%|
The company has 868.065 treasury shares for which the voting right is suspended.
Based on the information available to CFT, there are no other shareholders other than those indicated above with an interest of more than 5% of the share capital with voting right.
Disclosure obligations of Significant Shareholders
Pursuant to the Regulation on Issuers of AIM Italia approved and published by Borsa Italiana, as amended, (“AIM Issuers Regulation”) anyone who comes to hold at least 5% of a category of financial instruments of CFT listed for trading on AIM Italia is a “Significant Shareholder”.
Reaching or exceeding the thresholds of 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%, 30%, 50%, 66.6% and 90% of the share capital, as well as reduction below the above thresholds constitute, under the AIM Issuers Regulation, a “Substantial Change” that must be communicated by Significant Shareholders to CFT within 4 trading days of the day on which the transaction resulting in the Substantial Change was made.
Such communication must indicate:
- Identity of the Significant Shareholders involved;
- Date on which CFT was informed;
- Date on which the Substantial Change of interests was made;
- Price, amount and category of CFT financial instruments involved;
- Nature of the transaction;
- Nature and size of the interest of the Significant Shareholder in the transaction. To this end, each Significant Shareholder may use the communication forms referred in the “Rules on Transparency” (as set out in the AIM Issuers Regulation) with particular regard to information and communications by Significant Shareholders.
The aforesaid communication must be made by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to be sent to the Board of Directors of the Company (or through communication to the certified e-mail address of the Company email@example.com) and forwarded in advance via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org