- Your Business
- Liquid Food
- Non food
- Our Solutions
- Lube Oil
- Product Treatment
- End of Line
- Palletizers and Depalletizers
- Robotic systems
- Pick and Place
- Kegs end-of-line solutions
- Complete Lines
- Liquid Food
- Non Food
- End of Line Systems
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
Thanks to beraBREW and BRAUMAT automation systems, our Brewing systems,…
Speed from 30 to 80 KPH. Keg washers/fillers suitable for…
Speed up to 6.000 CPH. Counter-pressure can filling / seaming machine.
(Brewhouse) Brewing room
- The components of the brewing room are positioned on a stainless-steel structure that offers easy access to the equipment installed on the base.
- The machine is designed as an integrated system. The pipes and electro-pneumatic connections will be completed in our workshop and the machine will be shipped to the site ready for commissioning (only connection of the utilities to the unit is required).
- Local control panels are included (only in the automatic version) that will be installed on the frame. The main control cabinet can be positioned in a separate control room.
- The Brewhouse is designed with a modular concept and can be extended or modified to adapt to the customer’s growth; numerous alternative options and solutions are available.
- An advanced automation system ensures reliable operation of the line and improves efficiency.
- A complete set of instruments are used to control the process. The pump flow rate is inverter-controlled.
- Heat recovery systems can be included to reduce energy costs.
CFT Group also supplies a full range of fillers specific for filling beer in glass bottles and cans, featuring different speeds depending on the customers’ requirements.
The Brewing process is composed of the following phases:
- Receipt, milling and handling of malt.
- Brewing room (from 2 to 5 kettles).
- Water unit (with pressurization unit).
- Automatic Hop Dosing System (from 1 to 4 vessels).
- Hop-Back, trub Recovery System.
- Yeast propagation unit.
- CIP unit.
- Cellar for fermentation and maturation.
- Utilities, heat recovery system.
- Dry hopping.
- Filling and packaging.
- The mashing process is particularly effective thanks to the special hydrator (excellent contact between water and grist) and the characteristics of the mash kettle (the special mixer situated on the bottom ensures gentle and efficient mixing).
- The construction features of the lauter tun (distribution of incoming wort, special spent grain cutting device, filtered wort extraction system) offer excellent results during filtration to exploit the malt yield to the full.
- The product is partially evaporated in the boiling kettle. The machine has a special device for eliminating foam forming in the kettle and improving heat exchange efficiency. A special mixer situated on the bottom ensures gentle and efficient mixing.
- Whirlpool: thanks to a particularly careful design of the machine (height/diameter ratio, wort infeed speed), turbid substances are removed highly efficiently during the warm stage.
- Four different tun configurations mean that the system can be adapted to meet various customer requirements.
- The wort is cooled through a 2-stage plate heat exchanger; other alternatives are available to meet the customer’s requirements. The next stage is wort aeration, in which treated air or oxygen is injected into the product.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!