- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- End of Line
- Palletizers and depalletizers
- Robotic systems
- Pick and place
- Keg handling systems
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
CFT Group is the perfect supplier for a wide range of processing and packaging machines specifically designed and manufactured to answer all the Food Products’ Industry needs.
Among CFT Group’s range are included:
- “Vulcano” cooking kettles.
- “PDSR” and “TSR” machines to process formulated products.
- Aseptic filling machines if there is the need to fill in aseptic environment.
- A wide range of standard/customized food products’ fillers o “ultra-clean” fillers.
- More production and profitability with the most advanced technology over the market.
- High quality of materials and better components on the market.
- More quality of finished product, keeping of color and organoleptic characteristics.
- High flexibility production, opportunity to produce with customized recipes.
- Complete supervision system of the line, monitoring of every process phase.
- Registration and set-up of daily production data.
The lines for the production of ready soups, meals, and general food products, have been developed according to the most advanced technologies specifically designed to allow the maximum flexibility in production and to guarantee the preservation of the organoleptic characteristics of the treated product. Thanks to the multi-year experience gained in cooperation with the most important multinational companies of this sector, it was possible to develop innovative production technologies as well as satisfying a wide range of requirements, both for what concerns homogeneous food products and products containing large particles.
- Use of tubular or scraped surface heat exchangers, depending on the processed product.
- Reduced maintenance of the whole plant.
- Long production cycles without intermediate washing.
- Continuous process control thanks to monitored panels.
- Production flexibility.
- Line supervision system.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!