- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
CFT Groups supplies complete turnkey systems and single machines for the Lube Oil sector. Thanks to the wide experience of its brand Comaco, includes among its range of fillers a wide selection of weight fillers featuring different speeds, volumetric fillers with mass flow meter technologies, monoblocks specific for the Lube oil Industry, together with a specific range of inline fillers for drums up to In addition to these, thanks to PKS know-how, the Group offers a complete End of Line’s range including, wraparounds, shrinkwrappers, combi machine and complete depalletizing and palletizing systems.
Speed up to 40.000 CPH. Volumetric piston filler specifically engineered…
Speed up to 200 CPH. Inline filler featuring specially enginereed…
Automatic/Semi-automatic innovative system able to handle cans and jars easily.
Automatic/Semi-automatic crate unloader system able to handle cans and jars…
- The main machines of these lines – filler – palletiser – depalletiser – are designed and manufactured in our plants.
- All machines feature strong structures and compact dimensions.
- Low maintenance requirements.
- The “core” of every packaging line is the filler and, for these machines, CFT Group’s range includes two different filling technologies, represented by mass flow meter fillers and weight fillers, in-line or rotary type, to fit each specific requirement.
- The fillers range features:
- High filling accuracy, fundamental to avoid waste of product.
- Non-drip nozzles.
- Quick product and container change-over.
The working capacity goes from:
- 0.5 – 1 L bottles: from 2.500 up to 60.000 bph.
- 5L bottles: from 1.800 up to 9.500 bph.
- 20 L pails: from 200 cph up to 1.500 bph.
- 200 L drums: from 50 up to 150 cph.
- 1.000 L IBC: up to 8 cph.
CFT Group’s complete Lube oil packaging lines present the following technical features:
- Automatic or semi-automatic systems for empty containers feeding. They can be high and low level traditional depalletisers, robot systems, unscramblers or depilers; the choice is based on the type of container, speed of the line and customer’s requirements.
- Automatic high and low level palletising systems either traditional or robotic.
- Turn-key lines complete with supervision systems for self-diagnosys and control of complete line functions. They allow to record and manage large amounts of data and provide statistical data on line efficiency, stop reasons, alarms etc..
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!