- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- End of Line
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
CFT Group has developed a cold extraction technology and enzymatic inactivation system for fruits and vegetables puree, that has completely improved the old production standards. The need to drastically reduce the pesticides in the final product, to maintain the organoleptic and color properties, as well as to have the possibility to obtain a high final thickness, has led CFT Group to work out the Zenith line.
CFT Group’s new stunning rubber-free destoning/ cold extraction/hot refining system.
Automatic/Semi-automatic innovative system able to handle cans and jars easily.
Automatic/Semi-automatic crate unloader system able to handle cans and jars…
- Easy maintenance of the complete line.
- Continuous process monitoring.
- Significant reduction of power installed on the circulation pumps. (In the evaporation area).
- Much higher efficiency during temperature exchange compared with the traditionally used technologies.
- Reduced resident time of the product in the plant, thanks to the reduction of circulation circuits and the shape of the separator. The reduction of residence time combined with a reduction of the operating temperatures are the key elements for the quality of the finished product.
- Highly compact dimensions of the whole plant, thanks to the fact that the single effects are self-supporting and do not require additional metal supporting structures.
A standard line consists in:
- A destoning/ cold extraction/ hot refining system, named Giubileo, able to process whole fruits or vegetables in order to lose the least product as possible, as well as to reduce the oxidation.
- A complete range of sterilizers specific for the fruit sector.
- Our “Apollo Mixflow” Evaporator: an evaporator suitable for multiple effect evaporation by means of mixed circulation (upward/downward).
- The innovative enzymatic de-activation system named “Zenith”.
- Our aseptic filling machines Macropak AF/2 able to fill three different formats (bins, bags, drums).
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!