- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- End of Line
- Palletizers and depalletizers
- Robotic systems
- Pick and place
- Keg handling systems
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
Spreadable and Processed Cheese
Automatic plants for production and stacking of fresh, semi-hard and hard cheese.
Automatic lines for dosing and shaping cheese provided by CFT Group’s brand Milk Project, are designed to meet customers’ specific requests, guaranteeing flexibility, reliability and high quality target of the finished product .
Manufacturing capacity of lines varies from 8.000 to 30.000 liters of milk per hour.
- THANKS TO THE ACQUIRED EXPERTISE, IN MORE THAN 25 YEARS OF WORK, IN DAIRY INDUSTRY, MILK PROJECT CAN DESIGN AND MAKE AUTOMATIC PLANTS ON DEMAND WHICH MEET THE CUSTOMER’S SPECIFIC REQUESTS TAILORED TO THEIR PRODUCT.
- THE DOSING PRE-SET WEIGHT IS IMPORTANT TO REDUCE TO THE MINIMUM SCRAP IN THE PACKAGING PLANTS FOR PRE-SET WEIGHT PRODUCTS.
- FAST CHANGE OF DOSING AND SHAPING HEADS.
- OPTION TO SET REPETITIVE PROCESSING RECIPES AND STANDARD PARAMETERS IN THE TOUCH SCREEN.
- AUTOMATIC HANDLING OF THE HOT CHAMBER WITH DYNAMIC STOPOVERS AND SEQUENTIAL OVERTURNING CYCLES OF THE PRODUCT.
- OPTION TO OTPIMIZE TEMPERATURES IN THE CHAMBER OF THE BAKING TUNNELS.
- EASY WASHING AND SANIZATION OF THE PLANT .
- FAST ACCESS TO MAINTENANCE REDUCED TO THE MINIMUM.
MILK PROJECT plants to produce cheese automatically are made of:
- A range of Circular Cradle Vats to produce curd.
- An air pump to transfer curd.
- A range of mechanized transports for moving single mold blocks or stored stacked to the machines forming the plant.
- A volumetric dosing,with set volume .
- A range of stackers and unstackers for single mold blocks and stacked with product.
- A range of turners with overturning head for single mold blocks and stacked with product.
- A range of mechanized tunnels for stacks with product.
- A salting plant by soaking for stack with product.
- A mold washer for service tools.
- A washing vat by immersion for dosing and shaping heads.
- An operating unit to control and manage cyclic processing stages of the Plant.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!