- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- End of Line
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
Speed up to 72.000 cph. Automatic filling machines specifically designed…
- No product browning during the enzyme inactivation phase.
- Any after-taste is totally eliminated thanks to the deaeration phase.
- High quality of the final product keeping an elevated nutritional value.
- Wide customization of the final product.
- Maximum yield, minimum production waste.
- Highest energy savings thanks to the most advanced technologies.
- Complete line supervision system through monitoring of every process phase.
- Recording and set-up of all daily production data.
Plant-based drinks production lines are composed of the following phases:
- Reception of semifinished product (such as soy beans).
- Bean coat removal.
- Rehydration and storage.
- Cooling and Storage.
- Sterilization and Aseptic Filling.
- Non stop production cycles without intermediate cleaning phases, up to 48 uninterrupted hours.
- Higher productivity up to 40000 l/h referred to a single line.
- Possibility of obtaining more than one product with the same processing line.
- Extended product shelf life.
- Product higher quality with respect to traditional soy extracts.
- Complete separation of husks from beans.
- Full inactivation of the oxidization process due to lipoxygenase, no unpleasant taste.
- Complete extraction of soluble components such as proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- Accurate bean cleaning during soaking, removal of all colouring substances released by soy during the rehydration phase.
- Very fine grinding, dimensional reduction of particles.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!