- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- End of Line
- Palletizers and depalletizers
- Robotic systems
- Pick and place
- Keg handling systems
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
- Positive air sorting technology.
- Multi stage blanching-cooling with energy recovery.
- Small portion technology.
- Energy-efficient and product-specific freezing.
- Working capacity. from 400 up to 10.000 Kg.
from 400 to 10,000 kg/h
Thanks to Mecparma brand, the Compnay designs and manufactures complete processing lines for:
- Deep freezing
Working capacities are available according to specific’s customer requirements.
- Special nozzles (proprietary design) obtain product stirring, increase thermal exchange/production capacity and reduce electric energy consumption.
- No possibility of product contamination thanks to lubrication-free conveyor system.
- High mechanical reliability and stability of spiral conveyor
- Reduced belt wear thanks to the drive system requiring low tensioning.
- No belt flipping tanks to proprietary software for automatic adjustment of belt tension.
- All water piping and spiral structures, including drum, made of stainless steel.
- Low cost of spare parts and maintenance activities due to utilization of high quality commercial components.
- Low electric consumption thanks to horizontal air flow and evaporators with extra-large fin spacing.
- Circulation fans placed in dry zone (without clogging).
- Long work-cycles due to evaporators with large and decreasing fin-spacing. No frost-blowing systems required for most applications.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!