- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
Pallet warehousing solutions can pile and store empty pallets when they are not required by the palletization system, unpile and supply empty pallets to the palletization system when it requires them; they can also pile and store broken pallets detected by a pallet inspector, or empty pallets that, for whichever reason, will not be used by the palletization system. Integrated in a keg line dry area, they help manage the pallet flow, avoiding down-times.
- Sparkling and still wine
- Carbonated soft drinks
- Glass Bottles
- Flexible solutions, according to the line configuration and output
- High reliability and efficiency rates
- Equipped with components of well-known brands, easy to find on local markets
- After sales technical assistance available 24 hours, 6 days a week
- Speed range: from 60 kph to over 1,200 kph
- Solid compact framework made up of separated elements;
- Height adjustable support feet;
- Lifting system composed of two columns in box-type sheet with chain connecting the fork support at one end and two balancing counterweights at the other;
- Control of the vertical position by means of proximity switches;
- Emergency sensors for fork sticking detection;
- Fork opening/closing system by means of pneumatic cylinders, provided with position sensors.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!