- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
Cappers and decappers are usually installed in automatic keg lines, in which the intervention of operators to perform manual operations is extremely reduced.
On the empty keg side of the line, a decapper can be installed to remove any possible cap still on the neck of the kegs; on the full keg side of the line, cappers deposit a cap on each keg valve, in order to protect it from dirt and dust.
Upstream of the capping machine, the installation of a keg fitting disinfection system is recommended, so as to prevent any possible formation of molds underneath the cap, even under poor storage conditions. After the capping machine, a cap presence control device can be provided, to make sure all kegs have been properly capped.
- Sparkling and still wine
- Carbonated soft drinks
- Reliability in every possible line configuration
- Easy and cost-effective maintenance
- Quick change-over provisions
- Pick and place cappers and drag type cappers, depending on the type of cap used and keg line speed.
- Decappers from the top or bottom, depending on the keg line configuration.
- Robust framework in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Cap hopper at floor level for easy loading operations, cap elevator to convey the caps to the upper hopper, where caps are oriented and conveyed into the cap guide so as to reach the capping head.
- Machines controlled by means of PLC and HMI, for a continuous management of operation parameters.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!