- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
This Mixflow evaporator is a concentration unit suitable for multiple effect evaporation by means of mixed circulation (upward/downward) in the effects at lower concentration and by means of downward forced circulation in the first effect of concentration.
It can be designed in different multiple effects configurations; double or triple effect are the most common versions. The machine features:
- An indirect condenser that allows the product aroma recovery
- A high efficiency circulation pumps with open impeller which allow the processing of highly viscous fluids.
This particular technology guarantees that the concentrated fluid reaches a biphasic heat exchange, thus ensuring an excellent efficiency with correct recirculation flows and low evaporation temperatures. This technology, combined with a specific design of the product circuit, allows the reduction of plant volumes with the subsequent reduction of the product residence time and product quality preservation.
- Tropical fruit
- Mediterranean fruit
- Significant reduction of power installed on the circulation pumps.
- Much higher efficiency during temperature exchange compared with traditional technologies.
- Compact dimensions of the plant, thanks to the fact that the single effects are self-supporting and do not require additional supporting structures.
- “Annular chamber” type separator, allowing low velocity of vapours inside the separator without increasing the diameter of the separator itself.
- Due to the low temperature & low residence time this new technology the product quality especially in terms of color and taste.
Discover CFT Group’s complete peach pure processing line.
- Heat exchange by means of integrated upward/downward mixed flow.
- Heat exchange under downward biphasic conditions.
- WORKING CAPACITY: 50 t/h
- “Annular chamber” liquid/vapour separator, centrifugal induced type.
- WATER EVAPORATED: from 2000 to 45000 Kg/h (other sizes & configurations are under study and being designed.)
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!