- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- End of Line
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
Automatic innovative system
able to handle cans and jars easily and efficiently throughout the crate loading unloading procedures
- Glass Jars
- Glass Bottles
- Plastic Coups
- Skin blisters
- The machine is fit with painted wire net fixed protection barriers and a photoelectric safety system with muting function – the provisional and automatic cut-out of the protective barrier in relation to the machine cycle- in accordance with existing safety law.
- The machine is provided with a manual device which enables operator to block the cart in complete safety during manual crate loading and unloading from the retort.
- Two guides for the front wheels of the cart to guarantee crate correct positioning.
- Cart mechanical hooking and clutch pedal unlocking device.
Discover CFT Group’s loading and unloading
systems supplied by CFT Group’s brand LEVATI FOOD TECH.
- 304 stainless steel frame.
- Layer unloading group.
- Plastic grid conveyor for the unloaded layer receipt and storage to the aligner on a single line. Complete of 304 stainless steel frame and guides, adjustable sides and photocell control system for can presence. The conveyor belt length is designed with the object of allowing a continuous unloading system even in case of micro-technical stops (label lack, cardboard lack, change of the spool in the rapping machine, etc.).
- Layer transfer group complete with:
- Control unit based on PLC Siemens S7.
- LCD screen interface, placed on the machine, with the capacity to control, check, and self-test alarms. This interface allows operator to select “manual” operation mode and to manage every single movement. If an alarm sets in, this interface informs operator about it and its causes. This interface is also able to solve simple alarms and in case of major troubles, it requires operator intervention.
- Local emergency buttons, where necessary, as per electric material positioning layout, placed in stainless steel boxes.
- Vaccum Suction Head.
- Electronic control board.
Control unit based on PLC Siemens S7.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!