- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- End of Line
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
Co.Mac range of external washers
includes machines consisting of a various number of sections, depending on both line speed and type of cleaning to be performed. Our smallest machine has a useful length of 2 meters, one section and one lane, and performs a simple cleaning with water (hot or recovered). The next model, which can be 3 or 4 meters long, is designed to perform a first pre-washing with recovered water, a washing with caustic solution to remove the ink-jet code, and a final rinse with clean water.
These basic configurations can be increased with further sections, to extend the pre-washing in order to drain the water sprayed by the first showers and recover the next, extend the caustic washing, add a high pressure cleaning section if labels must be removed from kegs, etc.
In case of high capacity keg lines, the external washer can even be designed with two lanes.
- Sparkling and still wine
- Carbonated soft drinks
- Excellent performance in terms of keg external cleaning.
- Saving on water consumptions.
- Easy and cost-effective maintenance.
- Quick change-over provisions.
- In medium to high capacity lines, possibility to have a separate skid, onto which pumps, valves, heat exchangers and instruments of the external washer are installed, which allow for easier cleaning and maintenance operations.
- Washing by means of spraying nozzles installed on manifolds, for an effective cleaning of all keg surfaces.
- Built-in tanks provided with centrifugal pumps in the sections where detergents re-circulate.
- Filters in each section (removable filters, tubular filters that can be either manually cleaned or are self-cleaning), in order to prevent the spraying nozzles from getting obstructed.
- Caustic solution built-in tank provided with a dosing system, in order to guarantee an effective removal of the ink-jet code.
- Heating systems based on internal heating coils or tubular heat exchangers, depending on the machine model and line output.
- Machines controlled by means of PLC and HMI, for a continuous management of operation parameters.
Speed range: from 30 to 1.000 KPH and higher.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!